The USA Field Hockey Foundation will at times accept gifts such as real estate, securities, life insurance and other assets. In these cases the organization will first consider the following factors:
- Values—whether the acceptance of the gift compromises any of the core values of the organization.
- Compatibility—Whether there is compatibility between the intent of the donor and the organization’s use of the gift.
- Public Relationships—whether acceptance of the gift damage the organization’s reputation.
- Primary Benefit—whether the primary benefit is to USA Field Hockey Foundation, versus the donor
- Consistency—is acceptance of the gift consistent with prior practice?
- Form of Gift—Is the gift offered in a form that the USA Field Hockey Foundation can use without incurring substantial expense or difficulty?